～ 2021 Membership RENEWAL Reminder～
Dear Tonari Gumi members,
This is a friendly reminder to renew your membership for 2021.
Tonari Gumi has been quiet while we limited the number of visitors to prevent the spread of COVID-19,
during which we’ve been exploring things we can do for our members, volunteers and those who need our help in the community.
Your support by renewing your Tonari Gumi membership is very much appreciated to help us continue providing support for the community.
We also have exciting programs lined up for members to enjoy free of charge in January 2021.
Check out the list below, and contact us for more information.
RENEWAL Registration starts：November 9（Mon）10am -
Registration and Payment Methods：
- By Post：Fill enclosed renewal form and mail with a cheque ($40) made payable to “Tonarigumi”
- By Phone：Call the Tonari Gumi office（604-687-2172）to renew and pay by credit card
- At TG：Make an appointment and visit Tonari Gumi to renew your membership
- Telephone Club (JPN) : Mon-Thu Contact: RIE
- TG Lounge (JPN) : 1st, 2nd, 3rd Fridays Contact: RIE
- Walking Group : Wednesday morning Contact: RIE
- ZOOM 101 : 1st, 2nd, 3rd Tuesdays (30min/ person) Contact: RIE
- Senior Life Seminar: 4th Fridays Contact: MASAKO
Please contact staff for details and the latest schedule.
- Contact Info：RIE email@example.com / 604-687-2172 (ext. 106)
- Contact Info：MASAKO firstname.lastname@example.org / 604-687-2172 (ext.102)
Bento lunch box take-out service is now available every Tuesday.
Pick up between 11:45am-12:15pm. Order by the previous Friday.
For more info, please contact MASAKO.
This post is also available in: 日本語 (Japanese)